Friday, December 23, 2011

to THAILAND we go...

So I leave from my Colorado home tomorrow at 4:30 to head to the airport and to fly out to the Land of Smiles. I am honestly SO pumped. I keep being asked if I'm nervous... my answer, not really. Any bit of nervousness has been completely overrun by my excitedness. God is going to CONTINUE to rock my face off, I have no doubt.

I know I'll be stretched and taught even more than I can even expect or that has already happened... which seems crazy to me. But I know God is a incomprehendable guy, and I get more excited about Him everyday. I love that I find myself learned something NEW about Him every single day. How sweet is HE?!

Keep my team in your prayers. I'll be sure to update you all whenever I get the chance.
Love and Blessings to each of you.
and... MERRY CHRISTMAS.

May God reveal Himself to you even a smidge more than yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment